Friday, November 20, 2009

How To Track Twitter Follower Growth? Twitter Counter!

If you're starting to get really addicted to Twitter and want to track the growth of your followers, TwitterCounter.com is the application to do it with.
twittercounter.com_logo

It helps you track the growth of who's following you on Twitter, who you're following, and also your Tweet frequency. Below is a look at my stats:
moonlighthk twitter stats

I still need to figure out how to post the widget as it doesn't seem to want to work for me right now.

I'm also waiting for someone to develop an application that can roll this data in with actual Tweets data and who followed you when to see what is driving your growth. That would be worth more to me than my pimped out Honda monster-truck civic.
My Honda Civic Monster Car

No comments:

Post a Comment